Thursday, November 17, 2005

Marconi Plays The Mamba

Random -

Unfulfilled Goal #1: Purchase a 1977 "Smokey and the Bandit" Pontiac Trans Am Firebird
Unfulfilled Goal #2: Grow a 1977 "Smokey and the Bandit" Burt Reynolds Mustache

So I love November because of nothing else I can buy 1/2 priced Turkey. Which I did last night and which I will cook this weekend. Which I will enjoy considerably because it is good to eat. We invited some people over ... a first for us. If they come over it should be interesting because we have no table and chairs which is generally a prerequisite to having a dinner party. I hope my turkey is big enough. I've got enough yams to feed a village.

I've fallen in love with Stash Fusion Green and White Tea. So, so good and supposedly beneficial to health.

I've fallen under the spell of the band Starship. Working on our office year-end-review video I downloaded rediscovered gems - "Sara" and "We Built This City". If only music could be that good again!

I love my friends!

No comments: