Tuesday, September 19, 2006

An Update - Yes I'm Still Alive

I have nothing world changing or life altering or even interesting to say . . . but I would like to add this update to let my friends know that I'm still alive and running the race.

During the month of August leading into early September I fasted for various reasons - but a part was the desire to move on from the past and enter into a new phase of my personal ministry.

Now for two weeks we have been blessed to be able to open our home up for a tiny fellowship. It wasn't really something that was planned - it just kind of sprung up. (I really need to quit trying to plan anything and just let my Father do His work.)
I have been inviting people and think tonight we may have someone new with us. (YAY!) My prayer now is that we will be able to grow spiritually and that God will lead us to the purity of the agape feasts of the early Christian Church. I also hope that I can be good friend, brother, and shepherd to those who God is bringing into our lives.

I can say this road that I'm on has been really, really crazy - but never, ever dull.

I really hope to begin writing some more soon but really we have quite a bit going on with the planting - please bear with me.

Yours in the Christ,

Anthony

No comments: