Monday, June 28, 2004

arrrrrrg

My hair is unnaturally shaggy as I move from Queer Eye to Indie. I have to keep resisting the urge to get it cut.

I went for a super-long bike ride on Sunday with some of the younger kids from the hall. Edwardsville, IL has bike paths honeycombed all over it, most I had no idea existed. It was a fun cross-train and a break from running while strengthing some extra muscles and such.

I might have an empty 3-day weekend coming up and I'm trying to figure out what we are going to do, Madison, WI or Minneapolis, MN probably. It still has to be determined.

After a long period of time I've decided to seek representation for my novel. I guess I figure I might as well throw it out there and see if someone'll find it a home. I'm staring at an unfinished query letter. These things are ridiculously hard to write. HELP!

I'm leaving work early today. I can't take it any longer. I'll quote Charlie Brown, 'ARRRRRRRRG"

No comments: