Friday, December 01, 2006

Wii

Rebekah and I celebrate our 10-year anniversary today!! That's a decade!! It's been a good run that's for certain. We don't really exchange gifts but we splurged on a Wii a couple of weeks ago so we have been having fun with it. Tomorrow we will get to enjoy a nice night out. I'm taking Rebekah to her favorite restaurant then we'll probably go see a movie that we'll end up leaving half-way through.

If anybody has a Wii and wants to add us our console code is: 6164 4778 8914 2690. Reply with yours.

And when we aren't getting sore muscles playing with the Wii I got a bunch of new books that have kept me busy:

The Apostolic Bible Polygot - The printed version of a new Greek/English interlinear translation of the Septuagint and the Christian scriptures that has been available online. The publication quality is kind of flimsy but the content is wonderful. I've been having fun cross-referencing using the built in Strong's number concordance. This will probably become my primary study Bible.

A Short History of the Early Church - Harry R. Boer

Saint Saul; A Skeleton Key to the Historical Jesus - Donald H. Akenson

The Twelve; The Lives of the Apostles After Calvary - C. Bernard Ruffin

Life Everlasting - in Freedom of the Sons of God, Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

Rethinking the Wineskin - Frank Viola

I love books. I don't celebrate Christmas but I gleefully accept books all year round. Check out my wish-list! But if you think I should read something that is not on the list I'll take it too! *nudge *nudge *wink *wink

'Tis a silly blog posting - I know.

Love,

Anthony "Anathema" Mathenia

No comments: