Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Productivity

And somewhere in between I managed to write a new 6a2 song.

And somewhere in between I took a lunch. McDonald's is phasing out the "super-size" so I got one for one last time. I usually don't even "go large" but I just had to get a big huge killer (literally) order of fries while I still could.

And then I went to the meeting. It's funny how our book is already outdated. It talks about the cry of "peace and security" as a definite future event while a newer magazine (February? March?) says that it could've already happened. Also they had that question about how you knew the prophecy recorded in Timothy regarding the "time of the end" applies to our day. Well I went off on it. I must of answered it three times and basically ranted about road rage, school shootings, corporate criminals, and arrogant, opinionated people on radio talk shows.

P.S. I just found out Rebekah's brother is getting to tour Japan in late March. First Christina Aguilera and now this! I'm officially jealous of somebody I never in my life thought I'd be envious of.

No comments: