Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Prejiduce

I really want to have acupuncture done on me. Not for any particular reason - just to try new things. Well there are dozens of people doing it in the area; but I want it done proper. I don't want some ex-hippy jabbing me with needles because he's into alterna-health. I don't want some balding chiropractor sticking me because it's the trendy thing to do.

Give it to me hardcore.

I want some old oriental man to stick me with needles. He should have a milky eye and give me a complimentary mogwai with each visit. He should liberally use words like chi while expounding the aphrodisiac qualities of ground rhino horn. After he turns me into a pin cushion he should yank some chicken guts out of me and call it diseased tissue.

Give it to me hardcore.

- -

We had practise last night. We developed Athens Circa '99 for our live show. It has taken on a groovy new life - dance floor anthem.

No comments: