Monday, March 01, 2004

Leap-Year

I had a pretty full weekend. Saturday we went out in field service in the morning. Then after that we went over to the U-City Loop to go thrift store shopping. We didn't find anything suitable so we walked down to Vintage Vinyl. Apartment 26 was giving a spirited in-store performance. Afterward we did some more shopping.

Sunday our meeting was packed. There is nothing like warm weather to bring in the masses. Alicia happened to come to the meeting with her new baby.

As is my yearly custom I watched the Oscars without as much enthusiasm as in years past. In fact I wasn't really familiar with the nominees. I was delightfully surprised when Mitch and Mickey from Mighty Wind came out and performed, "A Kiss At The End Of The Rainbow" which was nominated for Best Song. I love it!

Lord of the Rings swept it all which will mean that in the coming years there will be no shortage of feeble Conan-esque fantasy flicks in the theatres.

Oh yeah, one more thing, Scarlett Johannson is really beautiful.

No comments: