Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Grocery Store

First off I created a seperate blog so I can track my running progress and not bore the two or three people that read this.

Perhaps I need to also create a seperate blog to hold my numerous rants at my local grocery store. I'm starting to rearrange my diet to be heavy on the carbs. This includes a lot of pasta. It never fails that my grocery store doesn't carry the pasta I need for the recipes! Last night we tried to grab orzo. Nope. They have ninja turtle pasta but not orzo, they have alphabet but not campanelle. I HATE Shop-N-Save. They've got a whole isle of frozen pizzas but nothing else.

I'm becoming increasingly aware of the need to start managing my work and home time better. There is stuff that I want to get done in both arenas that I'm missing out on.

No comments: