Thursday, January 26, 2006

Crafty

I've been spending some time doing what is possible my favourite past-time -- making t-shirts! I'm doing the designs on Illustrator and they are looking good. So far so good as long as I do not screw up the iron-on transfer.

And speaking of crafts I want to pass along this great concept from MommyCoddle. It's called a "Mini-Swap". The idea is that children from all parts of the world exchange arts and crafts and such with one another. Mina simply loves getting packages in the mail so I think that this would be really fun!

And while we are on the subject I want to draw attention to this great illustrator, Claire Robertson. In a perfect world she would be doing the artwork for the Something Felt album. (In a perfect world we would have a drummer and be able to finish our album.)

Additionally I placed the entire 6a2 album 6a2:SixAfterTwo up for free a download, complete with art. Attention ad agencies: I'm totally ready to sell-out and am eagerly awaiting your call! These are great songs for car commercials!

And while you are busy downloading free music be sure to go over to Band Kids Unite and download a new EP from Nathan Lee: "Nathan is an "Umb"", and if you haven't got it already Reed Sutter's "How I Wasted My Youth".

No comments: