Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Abcessed Tooth = No iMac

About six months ago I was eating a sandwich at Quizno's and chunk of my tooth broke out. (The bread was really, really hard.) Since then little ugly brown bits have continued to come out until I now have half of a tooth. A few months back I had this awful dull feeling that was nauseating - I gave it a couple days while I debated going to the dentist. The pain went away and cancelled my appointment. Well now the pain is back 100-fold. Last Friday greeted me an intense stabbing feeling on one of my molars.

I went to dentist tonight for the first time in 6 years and I got an x-ray that determined that my tooth was horribly abcessed and that I would need a root canal. I declined the root canal - heard to many awful things about them. So now I'm up for oral surgery in a week or so. In the meantime I've got antibiotics for the infection and vicodin for the blinding pain.

So I guess this means no new iMac for my sorry self.

Sorry for sounding so pathetic and loopy ...

... must be the vicodin kicking in. smiley face. winky emoticon.

No comments: