Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Under the knife, the chisel, the file, the drill ...

Yesterday I had my dentist appointment to remove two very, very bad teeth. The oral surgery went well enough - the worst part being the numerous numbing shots in my gums and the roof of my mouth. My wisdom tooth came out rather quickly. It came in about five years ago and broke off at the gum line. The doctor then went to work on my abcessed tooth. I felt a little pain so we went with another round of shots that left me slackjawed. It took alot of work to get out the tooth out. I left with two prescriptions for pain medicine and my disgusting, corrupted teeth in a little envelope. It wasn't a bad experience and the dentist was nice enough - I would definately go there again but let's hope I don't have to!

No comments: