Wednesday, July 21, 2004

The Invention of the Century

So I was pretty down but then I read the most wonderful news ever. That's right Krispy Kreme has unveiled a glazed donut drink. Incredible. Forget what I said about the space elevator, iPod, and Segway. Hands down, this is THE invention of the century.
.
Also, all of my dad's organ donors fell through so now he goes on the transplant list. And I'm really at a loss as to whether or not I should offer mine. It's not cut and dry and pretty complicated. When he had all his brothers and sisters offering it was good because that relieved me of any presumed responsability. Now that those won't work out I'm left holding the bag. I wish I knew my blood type. 'Cause if it isn't O then I don't have to worry. If I do have O then I have a pretty rough decision to make. The weird part is that I would rather be an anonymous donor. My relationship with my father is pretty -strange- so I'd feel really queer about offering. I dunno. I probably wouldn't pass the physco profiling anyway.
.
I caught a whiff of chlorine and really wanted to go swimming.

No comments: