Friday, May 21, 2004

Chinese Food

I ate Chinese yesterday from a trusted, reliable place that has never given me peanuts on the sly. This place, Hing-Wah, is a dive but the food is good. I usually carry-out but yesterday, with time to kill, I stayed in and ate for the first time. Without having anyone to talk to I just spent time looking around. There was the usual assortment of plastic Chinese decorations. A small ceramic Buddha sat on the counter, full of belly. A framed picture of a kitten hung slightly askew on the wall. Chinese decorations, Buddha - - - cat?. I saw these things while biting into a piece of "chicken".

My legs are incredibly fatigued. I had to bail early on my run yesterday morning so no telling how hard Saturday's "long-run" is going to be. Here it is Friday and I still h-u-u-u-r-t. I hope it's all in my mind.

I bought some drum mics in anticipation of the summer's recording season - - - > Rock and roll = happy.

No comments: