Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Plasma Balls

It's the simple things that make life that much better . . .

Yesterday I made plasma balls in the microwave. Yeah, I know you'll want to do it to so here is how. You stick a toothpick in a piece of wax. The wax is just used for a base so the toothpick will stand upright. Next take a match and burn the toothpick until it gets charred. (Don't burn it all, just char it). While it's still hot and glowing (but not on fire) stick it in the microwave on high and watch the fun! It'll start humming and then launching plasma balls into the vent fan. The process by which this happens is still unexplained; however some researchers believe that this sometimes happens in nature and may be the explanation of some UFO sightings. It's cool.

. . .

Today Juliana Hatfields new album is released. I can't wait to get mine. Also there is the debut Paco album.

I came close to finishing our new song for(give/get) last night. I just downloaded it and the mix is too bassy so it sounds muddy. Back to the mixing board I go.

No comments: