Monday, May 10, 2004

Weekend Stuff

ow! Blogger has a slick new look. It even uses gradients which used to be a big www.no-no.

I'd like to say that I did something epic this weekend. I didn't. Here's what I did do:

Went on three seperate bike rides with Mina. One took us to the park and past a Chinese family making shish-ka-bobs on the grill. ---->

I made shish-ka-bobs. They were decent, but over cooked. Next time will be better. I got a lot of grill ingridients for the next week. It looks like it'll be all salads and grilled meats.

Rachel Johns had a graduation party in her back yard. It wasn't a lot of fun but it was good to go. She is going to Europe and I am envious.

Went to a book store. Went to a music store and picked up a couple used copies of older Juliana Hatfield albums. Juliana has really grown on me. I'm hopelessly 90's sometimes. I still need the one with "My Sister" on it so if anyone has a copy of it lying around, send it my way.

I played FF XI some, which is way too addictive. WAY TOO ADDICTIVE! Again, way too addictive.

Did my running program. I ran(walked) about 12 miles last week. It was a success in that I kept to my schedule. I haven't noticed any real improvements though but I'm sure they are coming.

Oh and I've been working on a 6a2 song called For(give/get). All that is lacking is a bass line and some backing vocals but the song in unbelievably HOT. It is pure radio Pop and while that in and of itself is nothing major it still feels like an accomplishment.

No comments: