Wednesday, July 23, 2003

The Dell Girl - Family Study

Just some fragments...

Amy Leland (the original female Dell intern) has such a great look. I love how her mouth is so big in comparison to her face and how her head had this weird pointy shape. I tried to look for a picture to grace my desktop but alas I couldn't find one. Google turned up nothing on her. No one even knows if that's her real name or not.

The family study is still going strong thanks to the new "Great Teacher" book. It makes studying with a 6 year old not only bearable but enjoyable. Today the study was making this huge point about how kids should tell other people about Jehovah. I suggested that my daughter talk to the neighbor boy she has been playing with. She said she already told him. Who knew? I guess that's what family studies are for.

No comments: