Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Rival The Sun - Calorie Count

Play...

Me and B spent last night working on a new track called "Rival The Sun". It was a semi-productive evening. Most of the time was spent fighting with Cubase. Going from 4-track to computer recording is a weird thing. There are almost too many easy options. It's overwelming. Plus Cubase kept giving me grief. I think it's too PRO-audio for my ignorant arse. So I procured Cool Edit Pro and am going to give it a try. It seems a bit simpler.
The other thing to come out of last night is that we desperately need female focals. It's solidified. All messing with the pitch is doing is giving B a stereotypical gay voice or Theodore Chipmunk.

Fast Forward...

I was planning on starting a fast yesterday. All was well until the evening when I promised Rebekah I would make dinner. So I cooked up some Kung Pao Chicken and in the process had to sample it to make sure it tasted OK which lead to me eating a plate. I hope today goes better. My record for fasting is only 3 days which I would like to push to a week. The 3 day point is the breaker I hear, after that it's all supposed to be a cakewalk.

Rewind...

So here is the break down for yesterday:

2 cups black coffee (0? calories)
1 can Pepsi (120 calories)
1 16oz V8 Splash (120 calories)
Kung Pao Chicken w/ rice (about 500 calories)
Total: 740 calories

At least I kept it under 1000--not bad.

No comments: