Thursday, November 20, 2003

Celebrity

I'm sick of the culture of celebrity in this country. The news revolves around celebrities (Michael Jackson) and creates new ones (Jessica Lynch). Honestly, the only way I would care if Michael Jackson sexually molested some kid would be if he lived on my block. Otherwise, how does it affect me in the slightest?

Rebekah and I brainstormed a cool new television show concept inspired by an old Adam Sandler sketch. The show would be called stalkHER. The host of the show would randomly pick out an individual and give her name a picture on television. The television audience would then be invited to follow said individual around and report on her activities and take pictures. Whomever gets the best "scoop" would win a prize.

It would combine the reality concepts of the Osbornes/Anna Nicole with the Paparazzi and an old fashioned game show. It would probably get old after one season but WHAT A SEASON!

No comments: