Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Pink Lady

Yesterday Mina was still sick so I bailed on work for the afternoon to watch her and felt really bad in doing so. When I worked at my last job I would jump at the chance to miss work but now I can barely bring myself to call off.

I took the opportunity to clean out my drum machine. With all of the new songs we are making, the DR770 was getting cluttered. I really need to figure MIDI out so I can dump the contents of the drum machine out on my harddrive as backup but I'm not at that point just yet.

Later Brandon came over and we made good progress on his new song -- Dial Tone. After so many dodgy tunes (like our most recent Video Vertigo) it is good to be on the verge of churning out something sweet for a change.

He told me that his sister and her husband are moving back in a couple of weeks and looking forward to playing. I swear I'm gonna have to start knocking down walls to accomidate all of the amps.

I forgotten to mention that over the weekend I was treated to a very cool apple variety called pink lady. It is the cosmopolitan version of the apple. So unique that it's barely an apple.

No comments: