Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Credit

I've got my very first credit card! An official, honest-to-god, master card with my name embossed on the front! The catch? It's a company credit card. So I can't really charge, charge, charge myself into debt like the rest of America.

The problem with the United States is that they make it practically impossible to live without a credit card. For instance you can't rent a car without a credit card. They force you into having one and then once it's in your hand it takes real strength of will not to use it.

True I have no credit but I also have no credit card debt. That is very, very cool. If I want to buy something I have to save up for it or blow our bill money.

--

So last night at the book study I quoted Eric Cartman in my comment for Rebekah's benefit. I didn't have the audacity to use his voice but she picked up on it. "Whatever! I'll do what I want!"

--

Brandon and I are working on a new song called, "Dial Tone" toward the completion of the album.

Meanwhile Rebekah and I are working hard to get a set together to play live. We really want to play the Nuclear Gopher show whenever that happens but Brandon is hesitant to leave town. We need a backup plan so either way we will play.

No comments: