Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Aragorn

I woke up quoting Aragorn. "I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me ! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, this day we FIGHT !"

Last night Brandon came over with a new song that we worked on. It's another break-up song but he writes them so well I can't complain. I got so wrapped up in that I missed my sniper bid on a Yamaha YC-25D organ by one minute. That kind of bummed me out. So my search for a cheesy organ continues. I e-mailed every studio that listed a Yamaha YC-45D in their possession to see if I can find someone to sell it to me.

Even though I don't celebrate I'm looking forward to the Holiday. Nothing feels as good as a day off.

No comments: