Monday, August 04, 2003

Krispy Kreme

More developments in the Krispy Kreme story. Friday night I e-mailed Krispy Kreme regarding the profanity used by their employee. My e-mail was more fueled by a desire to try to get a coupon for some free dougnuts then some sort of righteous indignation. Well yesterday the manager of the North County Krispy Kreme called to apoligise to me about the cursing incident. I hate talking on the phone. That's the reason I e-mailed my complaints in the first place! So I kind of stammered and stuttered for a bit and then hung of the phone. Well tonight the regional manager called me to get some information and to offer his apologies. ARRRGGG! I was only trying to get some free doughnuts; I didn't want to deal with this. Tommorrow the president of Krispy Kreme will probably call me.

My friend from Southern Illinois called me up out of the blue. He only calls when there is an assembly or convention coming up so he can bum a place to stay. Well it turns out his convention is this weekend. Surprise! Surprise! I had to break it to him that we are going to Chicago this weekend for the last Throwing Muses show EVER! He'll be scrambling for a room now.

Brandon and I finished our second song and the first recorded on the computer. I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out. We are recording under the name Monocle as a tribute to Mr. Peanut or Col. Klink. Here is Rival The Sun

No comments: