Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Ask a stupid question, get a million viruses

It is at times like this that my disdain for Microsoft grows. I had a question about their SQL Server product that I posted on one Microsoft's newsgroups. Since then my e-mail has been slammed by viruses. At least five daily. Fortunately, I the virus blocker on the server is kicking them out. It's still annoying.

But even more annoying was the stupid vegan girl at Subway last night. She was with a group of friends and making a huge, loud production about how she didn't eat meat.

Vegan Girl: "I don't know what I can eat here. I guess lettuce and bread. Y'know I'm a vegetarian."

Friend #1: "I think I'm gonna go across the street to KFC"

Vegan Girl: "Me too. I'm going to get some mashed potatoes because I'm vegetarian."

Friend #2: "KFC sounds good."

Vegan Girl: "You want me to pick you up something? I could get you some green beans and ... ... what's it called? ... y'know that stuff on the bone. I don't know what it's called because I don't eat meat"

Anthony: "CHICKEN! It's called chicken! I get it you're vegetarian. Does that also make you stupid?"

Well that I didn't yell at her. But I wanted to. Bad.

No comments: