Tuesday, January 27, 2004

three

Well I'm going to break my strict political neutrality to say that John Kerry looks like the undead - an evil, fey, vampire looking character.

I just dropped .99 into Apple's coffers and downloaded my first iTunes song, "Muskrat Love" by Captain & Tenille. I needed it for my latest video masterpiece, my bosses New Years trip video. I think I've got home movies down to an art. (And now that I listen to the song I think I just might put it on the road-trip mix. It's kind of catchy.)

Brandon came over last night and we worked on what'll be the last of our songs for this 6a2 album. We laid down the drum beat and he sung his lyrics over it and then me and Rebekah struggled to add guitar and bass to it. Well I was the one struggling, Rebekah picked up the tune with relative ease. It is a really involved melody that fried my brain. I was begging for three chords but I ended shooting up and down the fret-board.

School is canceled again so Rebekah and Mina get to stay home while the rest of the world works. In the working world there is no such thing as a snow day. I wish there was because I would really like to go sledding.

No comments: