Monday, January 26, 2004

four

Winter weather is here and as much as I didn't like to spend the money I'm glad I've got functional windshield wipers.

Mina has a new favorite video is seems. She's been running the Belle & Sebastian DVD constantly. She has weird tastes for a six year old. Last week she kept asking for us to go rent her American Wedding. To which I replied, "Not until you are seven." To which Rebekah swift kicked me in the ribs.

I'm joking. There is abuse in our family but to steal a line from A Mighty Wind "It's mostly musical in nature." Rebekah and I never fight as much as when we are writing a song. Last night it was over the lyrical breakdown for the new 6a2 song - "Forgive-Forget" (The song will have a dirty st. louis remix called "firgive-firget" with guest vocalist Chingy). We finally got it and I'm pleased. I copied liberally from Avril so I know Brandon will hate it. I joked to Beck that we are the new Matrix. She said we could be called the Duplex.

No comments: