Monday, January 12, 2004

It came from the deep

Saturday afternoon we had our new appliances delivered. Prior to this we filled two garbage bags with the contents of the old refrigerator. I swear one bag was entirely full of fast food condiments. It's good to get a fresh start. It looks so good to open the Frigidaire door and see near barren shelves. It takes me back to less affluent days.

Amanda came over Saturday night and we recorded drum tracks in between watching the Rams get defeated. I had a three mic setup going which seemed to work out decently. Two overheads (in stereo) and one pointed at the bass drum. I was pleased with the results.

Sunday we had a substitute circuit overseer who was lively enough. Rebekah and I came home and tidied up a 6a2 song that we have had in the works for the last couple of weeks. Brandon is the king of the breakup song. That is the subject matter of 90% of his songs. But I can't complain when they are all winners. If you are inclined, check out "Conclusion".

No comments: