Friday, January 30, 2004

two, one, zero

I feel like a poodle. Last night I shaved off a good two pounds of body hair in an effort to improve my pool-side image. Rebekah did wonders on me. I've got two cute pom-poms on my hips and around my feet I've got "flippers" (gratuitous Best In Show reference).

So I've been car shopping today for a Ford GT, a steal with a sticker price of $140,000.00. Too bad it's for my boss. He's always good for morale booster on pay day.

I'm so worn out. The problem with going on vacation is that you have to bust your butt before hand to leave your coworkers in good shape and then afterward to catch back up. I feel guilty for leaving for a week. I never miss work. I'm perpetually late; but I never miss.

Rebekah informed me today that I talk to myself in my morning shower. That's weird. I don't remember.

No comments: