Friday, October 17, 2003

Analog Roam

Mouse Planet finally got around to posting my trip report from February. It is pretty boring and rife with errors and omissions so please do not feel compelled to read it. Mouse Planet runs those trips reports as a travel aid to those suckers (like me) that choose to go to Disney World.

....

We got our newest eBay purchase in the mail, a later model Roland analog synth. We got a good price on it and found out why when we hooked it up. Two keys did not work at all, one key fired too loud, one key went in and out. So I did a little Internet research and downloaded instructions on how to clean the connections. Hesitantly I grabbed a screwdriver and opened the instrument. The inside was pretty dusty as could be expected from something 18 years old. We cleaned up under the keys and managed to fix it! I can't believe it.

No comments: