Wednesday, October 29, 2003

That's A Spicy Meatball

Last night we had snack night at the book study. I made chipoltle flavoured meatballs. This provided the opportunity to use my food processor in new and exciting ways! I fired up the Cuisinart and ground my own pork. The meatballs were a hit and that made me very happy.

It was the highpoint of a bad night. I found that I was inexplicably depressed and on the verge of tears. I hate it when that happens for no reason.

Found out some good news. A second Kristin Hersh show has been added in Chicago on the 15th @ 10:00pm. So now Rebekah and I can catch the Aislers Set at the House of Blues at 7:00pm and then cruise over to the Old Town Folk School to catch Kristin. As an added bonus we got front row center seats for the Kristin show. As a super added bonus Mina is being watched by her aunt that weekend. Here's to good music and staying out late and getting falling down drunk (all except for the last part)! Rah! Rah!

No comments: