Thursday, October 23, 2003

Metrosexuality

I'm just waiting for the metrosexual trend to get big enough to solicit comment from the Watchtower. I better go get my unibrow waxed while I still can.

The oddest thing to me about the whole gay thing that is happening right now is that Gay men are more prominent and visible in entertainment then the women. Television shows about gay women have little do with their sexual escapades and the whole lesbian thing is sort of played down. The guys are flaming. For the longest time I assumed that gay women were more palatable to people then gay men.

I'm reading a lot about restoration period england. Liza Picard has an excellent book on the subject, "Restoration London". It seems back then that lesbianism was tolerated, but buggery was a capital offense.

--

Best line from last night's South Park: "Get with the times. That is soooooooooo September 10th"

No comments: