Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Monday, Monday, Sha-la-la-la-la

Shonen Knife was playing at the Creepy Crawl last night. I didn't go because:

1.) I'm broke.
2.) The Creepy Crawl is a dive.
3.) 6a2 was getting together.

But it was all good because:

1.) It was hamburger (mmmm...burger) night and I had some bacon (mmmm...bacon) to slap on mine!
2.) 6a2 was getting together.

So we fired up the new Juno and worked on the new song. I want to call it "album filler" but we decided that "divisive sight" is probably a better title. This is probably the first song that we are writing more or less together as a group instead of one person coming up with something and the others embelishing on it. Rebekah says it has a "soul vibe" to it. It reminds me of "Three's Company" for some weird reason that I cannot comprehend.
The new synth is working great! I love it! When we go back and revisit our other songs for the album I'm sure it'll get stuck in there.

I finally got around to putting up our last song paid_program up. I've been sitting on it for some time. This sucker was hard to do and was a great learning experience. I'm not 100% happy with it and sure that it'll be changed for the album but I was soooo ready to move on. To me it has a jazzy, hip-hop feel to it.

I've got more to say about more interesting stuff but I'll spread it out over the week...

No comments: