Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Irritation

Sunday at the meeting this older sister comes up and asks me (straight-faced), "Are you one of those little people?". I soooo wanted to reply, "I prefer the term midget!". But, I didn't. I played the role of the mild-tempered brother and shrugged it off with a smile. Here it is Tuesday and it is still irritating. I hate how people feel they can make any comment about a man's physical appearance that nobody would ever make to a lady. How many times have you heard someone comment to a guy about him not having hair? How many times have you heard someone say, "it looks like you're gaining a little weight"? Arrrg.

--

Last night Brandon came over and we worked on the new song. We added a cheesy organ to the mix and some sin swoops. It sounds like 60's garage rock or something. Wild.

No comments: