Thursday, October 09, 2003

Crap

You never really appreciate what you have until it's gone. I woke up today and I couldn't move my bowels.

Yesterday, I had a sharp pain between my groin and my gut. I just kind of ignored it and hoped it would go away. Today I can't ignore it. I feel blocked, pinched, and backed up.

I made an appointment for the doctor tommorrow. Best case scenario she tells me I'm just constipated and gives me a laxative. Worst case scenario I have a hernia and will end up under the knife.

I don't mind seeing the doctor; but, I don't like having to drop trou in front of her. I just noticed today that she isn't an "M.D." but a "D.O.". I'll have to ask her is she can recommend a real doctor for me to start seeing. Maybe not. She kind of has this crazed stare that is disturbing.

No comments: